Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Monty Python & The Holy Grail

OK if anyone has not seen Monty Python & The Holy Grail, You better see it before I die of shock! This movie has competition with Hoodwinked for being my top favorite comedy in this world. You know "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"? Pretty good huhh! If you like the kind of comedy in that, then you'll like this one even better! I just recently saw it, and I was laughing every ten seconds. Then two days later, we got to open one present before we went to Texas, and I opened mine and there in the box was a Killer Rabbit Run away! Run away! sweatshirt! I love that thing! I'm wearing it right now. Well anyway everybody better watch it soon or you're not my friend anymore!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahahaha i LOVE that movie it is sooooooo funny "bring out your dead" hahahahahah ok any one who hasent seen it yet you beter run befor me and micah kill you hahahahahah

ok just kiding

Anonymous said...

Hummmmm Never heard of it.... I never saw "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" either. Really don't watch to many movies. But I did see hoodwinked, it was a lot better then I thought it was going to be!

Mark Keefer said...

You're a good son. I knew you'd love the movie.

Anonymous said...

hey you commented on mine so i'm commenting back yay comment comment comment muhahahhahahaah ok i'm done