Monday, January 29, 2007

Meaning of Life

I bet all of you people have heard of Disturbed...I mean who hasn't?! Anyway I'd thought I'd post this cool video since I just added their music to my playlist on this blog. The playlist is at the very bottom of the page. My favorite Disturbed songs would probably have to be Ten Thousand Fists, Deify, Down with the Sickness, Hell, and Fear. Hell and Fear are the two songs playing on the playlist below. I take that back. I just changed the playlist songs to "Reise, Reise", and Feuer frei remix. Click on the link to check out the official Disturbed webpage.
Visit the Disturbed site

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay you rock !!!!!!!!!

Tashban said...

Yeah I know!!!!

Anonymous said...

Naruto and Disturbed that's cool!

Anonymous said...

I Like Naruto! AMV's are KEWL!

Glad we have more anime fans.